Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Falsodex (anti-estrogen and anti-progestin)

1 shot a month to control for estrogen and nandrolones! I don't think I could of asked for a better solution.

dont know about sides or anything. i just found what i pasted above. but i swore off nandrolones untill there was something that significantly helped combating P sides. so this seems to be it. and ye 1 shot per month is awesome. for the avarage cycle you only need 4 shots. AG guys would be smart to make some, coz this shit would sell.

Taken from PubMed.

This paper reviews the recent Twenty-third Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. A total of 580 studies were presented either orally or as posters. Two phase III multi-centre clinical trials found that fulvestrant (Falsodex), given as a once-monthly intramuscular injection (250 mg), was well-tolerated and at least as good as anastrozole (1 mg) in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer that had progressed or recurred on prior endocrine therapy. Another phase III randomised trial found that letrozole (2.5 mg daily) was superior to tamoxifen as a neoadjuvant therapy in postmenopausal women with ER- and/or PgR-positive breast cancer unsuitable for breast-conserving surgery. In a phase III study, capecitabine (Xeloda) was found to be well-tolerated and able to improve survival by three months when added to Taxotere. Cutting edge data on microarray gene profiling in breast cancer were presented. The potential role of this new technology in predicting outcome and selecting therapy was discussed. Furthermore, its limitations and the need for validation were highlighted. The role of new diagnostic tools, such as fibre-optic ductoscopy (FDS) and microcatheters to obtain ductal cells, was discussed. Finally, the worldwide overview was presented.

just to be clear aromatase inhibitors also reduce progesterone receptor expression (the absence of oestrogen or complete blocking without activity in the case of faslodex have the same effect in that respect)

there are likely going to be issue with complete lack of agonism. Though have not looked thoroughly at this drug.

Reactions: LT3
Fulvestrant ('Faslodex'): Current and future role in breast cancer management.

Howell A.

Cancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.

Fulvestrant ('Faslodex') is a new type of estrogen receptor antagonist with no agonist effects, that reduces cellular levels of both estrogen and progesterone receptors. Results from two Phase III trials showed that fulvestrant is at least as effective as the third-generation selective aromatase inhibitor anastrozole in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer following progression on antiestrogen therapy, indicating the potential for second-line fulvestrant in this setting. In clinical practice, fulvestrant is well tolerated, with good rates of clinical benefit observed as first-line therapy and following progression on prior endocrine agents. Other endocrine agents have been shown to have good clinical activity when resistance to fulvestrant has developed, showing that fulvestrant lacks cross-resistance with other treatments. Ongoing trials are investigating the efficacy of fulvestrant after failure on aromatase inhibitors and evaluating its use in combination with therapies that target growth factor receptor signaling pathways.

But Macro, i wouldnt take a AI to protect myself from nandrolone sides. IMO AIs do help in P sides but not significantly.

Top Bottom