Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

faking out doctors...

ZKaudio

Plat Hero
Platinum
I know this is immoral as all hell... but is there any way to lower your test levels for a very short period of time... i.e. 2 hrs so that you can go in and have blood work done... which will in turn show that you need test supps? :D The drug itself would probably need to be undetected too, so this is a little complicated. I think it would be pretty cool though to just pop one of these little guys whenever you go in for blood work..... just a little idea hehe

lol... then if a doc's like... umm are you pregnant? Cuz we found estrogen-progestin pills in your blood and those are what we make birth control pills out of....just be like, so thaaaaaaats what those were! I must have mistook that round little case for my advil bottle...

Going to the doc after any cycle and you should have signifigantally lower test levels. Deca would seem to be the most effective choice, but then if you have access to deca or t suspention, why are you trying to get it from a doc?

I've heard staying awake for 36-48 hours prior to the blood sample being taken works pretty well.

I've also heard licorice causes signifigant lowering of test levels. (??? do a search on that one)

This is funny. You are making an assumption that the doc will not only care about low test levels, but he will actually give you 10ml vials of Test Cyp 200mg/ml prescriptions. First, you have to convince your doc to order Testosterone blood work and hopefully he/she knows to run Total, Free and weakly Bound. Next, you have to hope your levels are low enough for the doc to care. If they are low according to the doc's criteria, then you have to hope for the injectable mentioned above. Otherwise, you may get Clomid or maybe Androgel (topical Testosterone). Personally, you are wasting your time.

Jowers said:
I've read that taking birth control pills will show a low test count on a testosterone test.

Yep mixed with alot of alcohol the night before and you will look like a female.

Good luck
nautica

Top Bottom