Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faking orals?

CDaleb

I was always under the impression that orals weren't fake because it would be really easy to get them tested. I always thought that injectables were two things that they faked a lot of
but now I'm hearing that they can also fake oral anabolic steroids

How likely is it that the Winstrol that I'm using currently is really anavar/oxandrolone? reason is I'm really not getting any results I thought Winstrol was a lot powerful than what I'm seeing

no chance someone would fake winstrol with anavar, not to mention you would get great results with anavar...

anavar is one of the orals often faked because of how expensive it is... thats the last thing someone would fake as something else...

where did you get everything?

make sure to stick with TRUSTED sources! None are more trusted than Domestic Supply!!

Anavar would not be used as a fake for something else being how expensive it is. That is just not going to happen especially when winstrol is much cheaper to produce. Make sure you are using a source you can rely on!! Domestic Supply is just that source!

I was always under the impression that orals weren't fake because it would be really easy to get them tested. I always thought that injectables were two things that they faked a lot of
but now I'm hearing that they can also fake oral anabolic steroids

How likely is it that the Winstrol that I'm using currently is really anavar/oxandrolone? reason is I'm really not getting any results I thought Winstrol was a lot powerful than what I'm seeing

anavar is usually faked with winstrol because of price
forget the testing no one tests

Top Bottom