Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faking orals?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

No one fakes anavar man. It is the most expensive raw out there. Just stick to Domestic-Supply so you know what you are getting.

I was always under the impression that orals weren't fake because it would be really easy to get them tested. I always thought that injectables were two things that they faked a lot of
but now I'm hearing that they can also fake oral anabolic steroids

How likely is it that the Winstrol that I'm using currently is really anavar/oxandrolone? reason is I'm really not getting any results I thought Winstrol was a lot powerful than what I'm seeing

Price-wise it makes no sense to substitute Winstrol that is cheaper for the more expensive Anavar. I just don't see anyone doing that.

Check out this podcast all about Anavar

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Orals and injectables are often faked and/or under dosed and that is precisely the reason to buy from approved, reputable suppliers

Top Bottom