Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joester08

Seems like every website I go to, to find Deca. Every sight seems legit but there are reviews on google that say its fake and only a dietary supplement. Can some one please help me with this? I am in the army and deployed. I have 4 months left in my deployment before I go home. I would like to bulk up as much as possible.

I am 175 with Decent muscle. Bigger than average but not as big as I want to be. I hit the gym 2 times a day inbetween missions.

I have done research on deka and it seems to be the one I want. I cant have injectable because it will probably get stopped in the mail since they scan it before we get it. So tablets would probably be my best bet. Can some one please tell me a website to get legit Deca or Deka

It's deca you twit and no, no one will give you a site. Read the rules, this is not a source board.

Work out in between missions? HA okay dude whatever you say.

Yes I do work out between missions big guy, So dont worry about that. And not too familiar with the whole terms. Nandrolone, Can you explain a little bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom