Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake or not fake that is the question of the hour all you fucking animals out there?

scout420

Ok just got Organon Sus (Portugal) delivered not sure if its fake. Heres the info I got the red and white band on the amp is a little closer than on the other type of sus i have. I cant really make out the labels because two of the amps broke in the package and all the labels faded but I could make out all the lot # and they matched all of the liquid in the bottles seem to be the same amount but a little more than in the other type of sus I have but this could be to a slight difference in the amp. Now i injected 1 cc yesterday into my ass and today i have that sorness that i pretty much get the next day every time i shoot the Sus now would I still have that sorness if they where fake? Well any ifo will be helpful and if you guys think of anything else i can look for please tell me. Peace!!!!!!!

nobody on this board will be able to tell you if they are fake or real since we cannot see or test them.

Take one to a lab and have it tested if you really are in doubt as to its legitimacy.

Try and pull the white label off,it should be very difficult to remove! The fakes that are around in the UK at the moment the labels can be easily removed! Also the fake ones i have seen dont have the perforation on the side of the box.Be careful bro!

Top Bottom