Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake goldline test. cypionate ?

bodybuilder2002

I got 4 10ml vials of testosterone cypionate "GoldLine" and I wonder if it is real. I tasted it and it is very bitter. I attached the picture. Thanks all for your advices

ok..first..you can find real Goldline. Problem is..someone had a quality knockoff recently. SOOOOO...it comes down to use and check it.

Give it two weeks and watch yourself. I wish I could say better.

Your box looks legit and the bottle seems ok considering the scan you posted.

Is it your cycle on the paper? ;)
Damn how did you come to decision to buy something if you`re not sure if the stuff is legit?

So you buy everything you can find?
Damn man I have some fake omnas sitting at my appartments, please help me to get rid of them! Lol
Make sure you`re buying legit product next time! :D

Bro,
Your lucky gold line went bust about 4 to 6 years ago so if your stuff was real which it is not it would be no good to you.:(

OK why are you lucky you ask i had a vial of this tested a while ago by a doctor friend of mine here in the uk as i found the vial to be very well made and the packaging is also spot on and thought that it was to well made to be a fake.

Anyway its a GOOD FAKE its 180mg of cyp the rest is prop i dont know who fakes it though i think its in europe though as all my stuff come from there and these turn up quite alot but they are one of the best fakes i have seen so far My friend did a 10vial of this over 8 weeks with a little yellowcap deca 200mg a week and blew up like a mother fucker im gonna do it with ganabol on my next cycle.

Its good and sterile and is what it says it is. so pop off that plastic blue lid and grow..!

:D

Top Bottom