Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake dbol that really isn't fake

mvmaxx

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok, here's the deal. A friend of mine ordered a few k Thai's from one of the biggest sources out there. As he's splitting up the tabs he finds that some of his tabs look fake. Comparing a real one to what appears to be a fake one the fakes appear a lighter color of pink and the beveled edges aren't as pronounced, kinda soft. Also, while they don't break under the thumb they do break if you put a lil fingernail into it and it breaks into pieces. You can then rub these pieces together and it just turns to powder. The real ones take a lot of pressure from a screwdriver to break and once broken they do not turn into powder when the broken chunks are rubbed together. They also tasted different.

Ok, so he got fake one's. Right? :confused: This is where it takes a turn for the strange. We were discussing it and I got a bunch of them that were all supposedly fake and gave them to a friend of mine to use. He knew the situation and started taking 10/day. Well, it's been 5 days and he's up 8lbs w/o changing his diet at all. He's also getting headaches and his strength is way up. He isn't on anything else either.

Strange huh? Makes you wonder about some of these so called fakes. The source indicated a bad batch might have gotten mixed up in them.

BTW, don't ask me who the source is I won't reveal it and I don't care who you are, mod, friend or otherwise. Just thought I'd bring this up for discussion.

I think methlytest is often used in dbol fakes...

It'd be interesting to get that batch he's using tested to see what's really in it.

slobberknocker said:
I think methlytest is often used in dbol fakes...

It'd be interesting to get that batch he's using tested to see what's really in it.

But would the raw materials of methyltest be that much cheaper than the raws for dbol to make it even worth it? :confused: Raw dbol powder is dirt cheap.

I know the whole story, and as I posted on the other thread about this same subject, there are so many labs all over Asia stamping out pentagon shaped tabs the old Thai tests are no longer valid. Likely they aren't even from Thailand.
Depending on what binders used, and manufacturing processes there's no way to tell how they're going to "crumble"

Top Bottom