Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is fake cancer contagious?

NoDaddyNo

I know a virus is contagious, and I know that in order for cancer to spread, there are many factors at play - such as heridity of specific genes as well as the appropriate carcinogens and what not.

That said, I know very little about fake cancer. But Elite seems to be on the verge of an epidemic of fake cancer, and I want to make sure that I'm prepared.

So far, the only moves I have made towards trying to protect myself are that I have stopped using hair gel, and I try not to wear tank tops.

Does anyone here know anything more about this? Should we alert the CDC? Or are they not interested in this sort of thing - perhaps the EPA is more applicable?

It just hit me that perhaps the post order mix up causes fake cancer.

Does anyone have any stats on how long the post order mixup has been here, and when the first cases of fake cancer started showing up?

I always thought that would make a great snack chip. Asbest-Os - now in Extra Tangy Ranch! Best you can't eat just one!

I'm fairly certain that oral intake of asbestos isn't as much of a problem, it is solely prolonged intake into the lungs and mucus membranes.
I would think visual intake (on our part) is even less so.

Therefore, I'm going to have to rule out the brake pad cause for our fake cancer outbreak.

LIke a virgin...touched for the very first time....

Top Bottom