Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failing a drug test while on 1-testosterone???

thebackyardcat

would taking this or 1-ad, cause one to fail a drug test at an event, also do they just look at your 6:1 t/e levels, cause if so, i highly doubt it even on high dosages of this product your levels would be elevated out of the norm.

but please tell me from experiences or knowledge about this product as i am gonna take this stuff.

also how much test enathate or sus, does one need to take per week to go outside the norm.

thanks

1AD or 1Test is not detectable in a test. You won't need to worry about that. I honestly don't think it'll raise your test levels beyond the norm either. I would guess that as low as 200-250mg per week of test could elevate your test levels beyond the 6:1 ratio.

how sure of this are you?

r u sure it won't show up, cause dont' 1-test jack up your natural test levels i was planning on taking 600mg of 1-ad for six weeks, following a clomid therapy.

thanks

Re: how sure of this are you?

thebackyardcat said:
r u sure it won't show up, cause dont' 1-test jack up your natural test levels i was planning on taking 600mg of 1-ad for six weeks, following a clomid therapy.

thanks

Are you serious or joking?

It depends on what type of drug test you are being tested for. Most of the time companies test for marijuana or opiates or barbituates. I was once arrested for possession of marijuana andI had to go to court for these drug classes and I was on a cycle at the time. I was on anadrol and test and I passed no problem! It is very basic because it cost companies money to test for each drug they are looking for.

i am an athlete

which means i am subjected to being tested with the same rules the ioc uses at the olympics, now if it is bound to show up, what is the minimum time needed to clear it out of the body, like the real sauce test enanthate and sus, takes about 3 months, would this be less or more.

thanks.

Top Bottom