Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failing to cut on cycle

High bodyfat using tren and low calories is a recipe for disaster
Why is that?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking outta curiosity.
I've had several good runs with tren and bodyfat on the high side, but have never gone really low on calories while doing so. So just wondering what exactly you had in mind if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Why is that?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking outta curiosity.
I've had several good runs with tren and bodyfat on the high side, but have never gone really low on calories while doing so. So just wondering what exactly you had in mind if I may ask?

Tren affects mood, which obviously you are having issues with. Higher bodyfat willl yield even more of that and side effects in general. Add low calories where you're grumpy and hungry all the time and it's even worse. If carbs are low it's a LOT worse considering tren is carb dependent. Tren doesnt magically burn fat like people think either. It's a big misconception. You said yourself you've had trouble with diet. Thats why you havent cut like you wanted

Tren affects mood, which obviously you are having issues with. Higher bodyfat willl yield even more of that and side effects in general. Add low calories where you're grumpy and hungry all the time and it's even worse. If carbs are low it's a LOT worse considering tren is carb dependent. Tren doesnt magically burn fat like people think either. It's a big misconception. You said yourself you've had trouble with diet. Thats why you havent cut like you wanted
You probably have me confused with threadstarter.
My wife would probably smash my tren-vials if I started acting like a dick to her while on tren [emoji1]
Speaking for myself I know how tren affects my mood, and know what to expect.

I was just wondering what specific you had in mind, wether it was mood as you say or some blood-levels or whatnot.
Always interesting to hear others experiences.

Top Bottom