Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed PCT? Low test after pct

FitCdn702

Hey all,

Sorry for this common question.

I just finished the perfect pct protocol (clomid, nolva, gw501, cardarine, aromasin ) after a 16 week test, deca , eq and drol cycle. I stopped the eq and deca two weeks prior to the end of the cycle and waited 2 weeks until starting pct.

I got a blood test done with one day remaining yesterday and the results show my test is 373, Lh is 0.2, fsh is 0.5. Estrogen is low.

Is this a sign of a failed PCT? Should I start up again or just give it time? I felt like shit for the first few weeks but feel okay now physically and mentally. My other results are messed up which is expected (lipid panel is not great, liver values are still elevated).

Background about me:

I'm 31 and a competitive Powerlifter. I'm 6'3, 232 right now. Elite deadlifter. I've been using steroids since fall 2014. I have not always been responsible and blasted and cruised for approximately one year. Never used hcg on any cycle I've done.

I accepted the risks of hrt when I started. My only fear is that I won't be able to have children.

you are not supposed to get bloodwork done for at least 4 weeks after you finish pct

I understand that. I was worried about my lipid levels. I will be getting another test done again in four weeks.

Shouldn't my fsh, lh and test be much higher than what it is considering the blood work was done while I had one day left of pct?

I understand that. I was worried about my lipid levels. I will be getting another test done again in four weeks.

Shouldn't my fsh, lh and test be much higher than what it is considering the blood work was done while I had one day left of pct?

No they wont be and thats why you dont test them then... for this very reason because it causes confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No they wont be and thats why you dont test them then... for this very reason because it causes confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, additional questions.

Someone I trust told me that I need to run another pct because I am still suppressed likely from the deca. He said he can tell because of my low lh/fsh and said it should be higher after using nolva/clomid. As stated my lh was 0.2 and my fsh was 0.5 a day before pct ended.

No truth to this at all? So I should just wait it out?

you can do whatever you want.. you never even gave yourself a chance to recover... your not hearing me man... you do whatever you feel you need to do... ive said the same thing several times but its up to you and your comfort...

Someone I trust told me that I need to run another pct because I am still suppressed likely from the deca. He said he can tell because of my low lh/fsh and said it should be higher after using nolva/clomid. As stated my lh was 0.2 and my fsh was 0.5 a day before pct ended.

Go back a couple of posts and start from there.

I've been using steroids since fall 2014. I have not always been responsible and blasted and cruised for approximately one year..

did you run blood work before ?

because based on what you wrote here your HPTA is going to be dysfunctional

if you were shutdown before your last cycle, you aren't going to magically be g2g after. you basically never recovered in the first place and you may never after abusing steroids for a full year

no and yes

your friend needs to realize that a PCT cannot restart your HPTA. think about how ludicrous that is considering how many guys hop on TRT for life in their 20's.

PCT is designed to give you a soft landing assuming you have a healthy HPTA in the first place. only your own body can recover

Top Bottom