Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed PCT? Low test after pct

Sorry, additional questions.

Someone I trust told me that I need to run another pct because I am still suppressed likely from the deca. He said he can tell because of my low lh/fsh and said it should be higher after using nolva/clomid. As stated my lh was 0.2 and my fsh was 0.5 a day before pct ended.

No truth to this at all? So I should just wait it out?

Wait 4 weeks after your done your PCT and get blood work. If you LH and FSH are still low, then yes re-run a PCT.

Follow the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

no and yes

your friend needs to realize that a PCT cannot restart your HPTA. think about how ludicrous that is considering how many guys hop on TRT for life in their 20's.

PCT is designed to give you a soft landing assuming you have a healthy HPTA in the first place. only your own body can recover

Honestly, I'm prepared for having a low testosterone diagnosis. What I'm more concerned about is the ability to have children.

I'm going to take the advice I got here and wait four weeks to get a blood test. I'll update after I get my results.

Update: Alright so I had blood work yesterday which is two weeks from my last test. I know I should have waited but I was impatient. I will keep retesting every few weeks.

Results- test stayed the same at 373 which is not technically low test but is lower than my pre steroid level of 563.

Lh went from 0.2 to 0.1

Fsh went from 0.5 to 0.4.

My libido is non existent but I have maintained my strength and am actually getting stronger.

Seem like I am destined for trt? Why is my test level in range but my lh and fsh are low?

Do you think I could ever have kids or am I screwed? That's honestly the only thing I'm really concerned about. Im 31.

Should I wait longer or see a doctor?

We can't answer that because, as you pointed out, you took the test too early. Just because you were impatient doesn't mean it'll change the advice. So WAIT then retest then get a better indication and better figures to work with

Top Bottom