Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed A Military Steroid Test

rippeddog

I'm in the Air National Guard and was tested for steroids back in Sept. Well the test came back today positive. They called me into the office and wanted to know what i had been taking. I rattled off a list of Pro hormones... Andro, methyl-1, etc... Took some empty bottles in and gave them to the investigator. He was going to consult with the JAG and get back with me. I have 17yrs in and don't want to get kicked out. I took some gear back in late Aug 2004. Haven't taken anything since than.
I really need some advice. Thanks.....

rippeddog said:
I'm in the Air National Guard and was tested for steroids back in Sept. Well the test came back today positive. They called me into the office and wanted to know what i had been taking. I rattled off a list of Pro hormones... Andro, methyl-1, etc... Took some empty bottles in and gave them to the investigator. He was going to consult with the JAG and get back with me. I have 17yrs in and don't want to get kicked out. I took some gear back in late Aug 2004. Haven't taken anything since than.

I am not a legal authority, but I would stick to the prohormone story being that they were legal for all to use up until a few weeks ago. It would be easy to argue that what you tested positive for was a precurser to what was found in your system.

I do not think they would kick you out because of one failed steroid test.
For first offence, probably you would be required to undergo counselling and probation.
I do not know about steroid testing, so don't be alarmed by what I am saying.
Normally, when someone is tested for recreational drugs, initially test is just for broad 'classes' of drugs.
If it comes back positive, then it is retested for the precise type of drug.
But as I said, that may not be true with steroid testing.

rippeddog said:

Can I ask why they tested you? I cant understand why the Air Guard would even care. Seems like allot of money waisted on a weekend airman.. I dont think they will kick you out. I know of many people in the military that take gear, they are Active duty and never got tested. I would like to hear why they thought you were on?

initagain said:
Can I ask why they tested you? I cant understand why the Air Guard would even care. Seems like allot of money waisted on a weekend airman.. I dont think they will kick you out. I know of many people in the military that take gear, they are Active duty and never got tested. I would like to hear why they thought you were on?

yes i'd like to hear why they tested you to. it's to expensive just to give a random juice test. they have to have cause or reason i should say to give a steriod test. did you look like you were obviously on somehting or did you slip up and someone knew you were on it. my advice when using while in military is tell NO ONE. not even your best friend. no one knows, no one can talk then.....

initagain said:

i was just gonna ask the same thing...why did they test u?....how big are ya? like i said in many other thread i know some huge soldiers that juice and i have yet to hear of soomeone getting test...not even stories.....not that it doesnt happen....but anytime it does it HAS to be special curcumstances....like a complete change of attitiude and body comp....

its realy expencive to test for steroids so the first time they stet u the military uses a cheap drug test that only indicates that u posibly have taken something. the second drug test is hardcore and expensive. the first is a pin parents buy for 10 dollars in the parmacy to test their children. atleast thats how it is in norway. the idea is to get u to tell them what uve been taking chepest posible way.

Tangatrollet said:
its realy expencive to test for steroids so the first time they stet u the military uses a cheap drug test that only indicates that u posibly have taken something. the second drug test is hardcore and expensive. the first is a pin parents buy for 10 dollars in the parmacy to test their children. atleast thats how it is in norway. the idea is to get u to tell them what uve been taking chepest posible way.

bro no offense to your military...but the United States military is completely different animal......with that being said you may be correct but i highly doubt it.....trust me the military has none-stop funds...so if they wanna crack down on something thewy will pay the few hundred dollars to do the test....its not like they are test the whole company or the brigade....just one person bro

We've got a lot of military on our board, including one of the mods. You might want to ask this at anabolicfitness.com

I agree, there's little they can do about PH's. They were legal. Stick to it.

Top Bottom