Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed drug test on probation? what now?

LiquidPhire

I failed a drug test while on probation for distribution , been clean since april no failed drug screens and I relapsed and failed a drug test for opiates , its a violation of probation. Im in college getting all A's and living on my own , I wonder what will happen? anyone?

do you have anytime held over your head?
i think it's called abeyance...that could be bad, esp for felony probation.
but with overcrowding it's hard to say how hard they will nail you.
if i were you i'd plead drug addiction and get into some out-patient counseling before your court date.
if you make an honest attempt at rehab they should go soft

Plead for mercy, tell him exactly what you said here, and seek counseling if you can't get your stupid ass of drugs even after getting bagged...Sorry to be harsh bro, life only gives you a few chances...Sounds like you have excellent capacity to succeed, why fuck it up for drugs?

you fucked up... while on probation. did you not think the courts were serious? did you not care what they ordered from you? you couldnt say no?

either you are extremely weak or you are ignorant. oh, wait.. it's a disease, my bad.

Thanks guys/girls , I spoke with my lawyer and he said the least is gonna happen is im going to lose my license for 2 years along with all sorts of meetings, which makes it impossible to commute to school without a car since I dont live on campus , I live 40 mins away. I have 2 1/2 years over my head for the person who asked earlier. Harsh or not comments/advice is appreciated, insults I could care less for. Nobody is perfect.

Thanks again

i was harsh, but thats what the judge is going to think or say... as for the dude who said "throw that in the judges face"... thats an idiotic thing to say or think. all that would do is piss him off.. hopefully this kid knows better then to piss off the judge, humility would go a lot farther in this case then anything else.

madbomber31 said:
i was harsh, but thats what the judge is going to think or say... as for the dude who said "throw that in the judges face"... thats an idiotic thing to say or think. all that would do is piss him off.. hopefully this kid knows better then to piss off the judge, humility would go a lot farther in this case then anything else.

Im an idiot for saying that? Go fuck yourself.. Ive done it before, and being in school helps.. Its all in how you present yourself.. If your f*cking up, no school, no job.. yeah, the judge is going to think the worst.. If your working, going to school, tyring to better yourself, it looks alot better.. The dude made a mistake.. How is telling the judge, that im going to school and working going to piss him off? Your a moron..

You better bring transcripts of your grades to court.....because no judge is going to believe you unless you can prove it.

Otherwise....see you in 2.5 years

Top Bottom