Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fact or fiction?

uutool

Is it harder for tall people to get mass and definition than it is for smaller people? I'm 6-3 and some of the shorter people, while not being as strong as me, are still more cut.

Is it harder for tall people to get mass

yes definitely.......this is kind of a dumb question...sorry....look at a 210lb guy at 5'5" @ 6% b.f.......hes a monster.......look at the same weight and b.f of a 6'3" guy...and he looks like an indians dog

It's harder for people with longer muscles to look big (generally taller people)... I'm 6'6" and I weigh about 245-250, but I don't look big...

YUM

Its not a dumb question, what's dumb is your answer. I didn't ask you for a comparison of what a small guy at 210 looks like vs a tall guy at the same weight. That would be obvious. What I asked is: Is it harder for a tall guy to gain mass and cuts than it is for a short guy. If you take a 6-3, 185 lb man and a 5-5, 145 lb man, give them the same routine and feed them the same amount of body-weight relative calories, who will look more cut after 6 months? Is it possible that I, being 6-3, will have to work much longer to look the way I want?

Also, I'm exactly 6-3, 210 and I can tell you I don't look like an "indian's dog." I look like a lean, muscular, fit man. Not interested in looking like a monster.

my answer was dumb?....ok lets look at your previous posts....fuck off, and think about it....if you're a foot taller than say another guy thats an extra foot of length and prolly 3-4 sq. ft in body area that you have to put mass on so obviously yes its harder for a guy thats taller to put on mass.......mass is hard ...cuts are easy

Schwarzenegger was 6'2" ;)

You're only one inch taller... I'm not saying your genetics are like his - very very few people's are - but he was a giant bastard weighing 240....

YUM

Okay, another question then. You say cutting is easy. What is yoru routine for cutting then? Because for me, mass is easy. If I wanted, I could put on 20-30 lbs of mass in a few months without AS. However, I cannot get it cut up. That's what i've been trying to do for so long.

try an eca stack...or..winstrol stacked with fina, clen with this maybe, a good cardio routine and a solid diet and you should have no troubles trimming down...a few of my friends are bodybuilders and these things i've just rhymed off have taken them down to contset shape in 2 1/2 months

Don't want any injectibles. ECA is mildly effective on its own. Guess I'll keep the cardio and diet forever.

Top Bottom