Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facial hair on aas

CloteReyes

[FONT=&quot]i think everyone knows that beingon gear lso helps with facial hair growth or at least speeds it up. i never had much facial hair before i started gear. But did anyone actually notice when you stopped the steroids, did the facial hair growth stop or at least go back to what it was before the roids? (i.e. not a full beard anymore, hair only growing on chin or so)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]just curious, its a weird question but i havent read about this anywhere[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i think everyone knows that beingon gear lso helps with facial hair growth or at least speeds it up. i never had much facial hair before i started gear. But did anyone actually notice when you stopped the steroids, did the facial hair growth stop or at least go back to what it was before the roids? (i.e. not a full beard anymore, hair only growing on chin or so)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]just curious, its a weird question but i havent read about this anywhere[/FONT]
Yupp..
The rate of growth will go back to what it once was when you discontinue your gear.

i think everyone knows that beingon gear lso helps with facial hair growth or at least speeds it up. i never had much facial hair before i started gear. But did anyone actually notice when you stopped the steroids, did the facial hair growth stop or at least go back to what it was before the roids? (i.e. not a full beard anymore, hair only growing on chin or so)
just curious, its a weird question but i havent read about this anywhere

That's not true. It's only true if you're already kinda hairy or hirsute. Otherwise bald guys be jabbing ha ha

well i am hairy and yes when using it will speed up hair growth. there is a reason laser hair removal ladies will always ask you if you take steroids before they treat you

it is always amazing how guys without hair bitch that they want hair. most bizzare shit ever. i have to shave my face every 3 days and body once a week. i've also spend thousands of laser hair removal. it is not fun.

well i am hairy and yes when using it will speed up hair growth. there is a reason laser hair removal ladies will always ask you if you take steroids before they treat you

it is always amazing how guys without hair bitch that they want hair. most bizzare shit ever. i have to shave my face every 3 days and body once a week. i've also spend thousands of laser hair removal. it is not fun.

Too many do - like it defines them. I'm not that fussed.

I have to shave every day on or off cycle, no difference for me really. As for the top of my head, it's been without hair for over 2 decades.

I'm half Italian/half Irish. I'm a legit hairball w/o gear. Once I'm on gear I legit can shave my face twice if not 3times a day. Depending on the time I wake up...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to shave every day on or off cycle, no difference for me really. As for the top of my head, it's been without hair for over 2 decades.

If mine gets even close to a half inch it itches like f**k so I crop that bitch.

I don't shave my face, i just use clippers on it. shaving it would be completely pointless cause it would be hairy again by the end of the day. i am a perma-scruffer.. luckily most chicks i date like it. a couple panzy chicks bitched they want a smooth face, well too bad not gonna happen lol

Top Bottom