Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facial bloat

gucciman

[FONT=&quot]Buddy of mine asked me this question hes on week 6 of a 12 week sustanon/deca cycle and is getting pretty bad bloat in the face, any suggestion. I say diuretic , but you need to drink a ton of water while on any cycle, ive never had that happened , got the jaw thing going but not facial bloat .. any idea how I can remove the bloat ASAP?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

diuretic? are you high??? fuck, dont tell him something so ignorant to do! how about this... how about you actually tell him to learn how to run a cycle and get bloodwork done? how about recommending he control his estrogen... or better yet, how about YOU NOT give steroid recommendation when you are this clueless??

A diuretic is a horrible idea. Using a proper aromatase inhibitor is what you are supposed to do....

So you guys are saying all I need him to take is an AI ?? Apologies for the diuretic suggestion. Just saw the water weight pile on him and thought it would fix it up ASAP!

So you guys are saying all I need him to take is an AI ?? Apologies for the diuretic suggestion. Just saw the water weight pile on him and thought it would fix it up ASAP!

he should have been on an AI from day 1

it may be too late to get on it now if the estrogen got too out of hand, he could be in a bind and need to get some letro. hard to say though without bloods

Top Bottom