Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Face still bloated after cycle & pct!

nyczvegeta85

My face is still bloated after cycle and PCT.(been about 2 weeks since my pct finished) is there a way to get rid of this water? I thought I would have lost all the excess water by now. I feel like a fatheaded freak lol Someone help.... I hear it could be a needed water intake increase, sodium intake decrease, etc.... I am also takin creatine at this moment but usually I don't hold water in my face doing creatine alone... Someone please help me cuz summers comin around and I dont wanna look this way if ya guys know what i mean lol.

run unleashed at 3 caps ed, lower sodium, up the water intake.

if that doesnt work after a couple weaks then cut dairy and fruits and run diet drugs

did you do a bulk cycle, the "bloat" may just be fat you put on during the cycle. My face looks a whole lot different at 10% and 12% body fat regardless of drugs

run unleashed at 3 caps ed, lower sodium, up the water intake.

if that doesnt work after a couple weaks then cut dairy and fruits and run diet drugs
Joe D hit it on the nose perfectly.

i gotta a large number of fatheads at my gym now. i guess they dont know how to control their estrogen. their heads look enormous.

Could be fat... just sayinnnn

Yea, I was on a bulking cycle and ate/eat 4,000 cals + still. But the reason I know this isn't feeling right is the fact that I'm a hardgainer and I'm lean everywhere except my face.

Top Bottom