Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F@#ked up Pituitary gland?

powerlifter450

I've encountered several hard core juicers who have severly damaged thier pituitary glands and now must take juice for the rest of thier lives as now thier bodies will NOT produce testosterone again ever.I've been reading various boards for nearly ten years and have yet to see little or no feedback on this subject.How common is this?Has anyone else had problems with thier test levels after coming off cycle for a while?I'm interested in any and all information on this subject.

Thanx.

Well, i'm interested too!! My lowest drop in test levels was till 58NG/ML(blood screen right after 12week cycle and 2 weeks clomid therapy,no HCG taken post cycle) coming from 356 Ng/ml just before the cycle (beïng off for 3 months then)

CB38AC said:
too had the pituitary doesnt make test

The pituitary gland releases luteinizing hormone which acts as a messenger that tells your balls to start producing again. So if your pituitary is fucked, so are your test levels.

The Pituitary gland can be fried just like the the thyroid gland when exposed to elvated hormones for extended periods of time. This will usally take years of AS use without enough recovery time inbetween cycles. But it is possible to fry it in a very short period of time if you have bad genetics. It all a roll of the dice.

The pituitary gland is divided into two parts the anterior ( adenohypophysis) which secretes tropic hormones and other endocrines, and posterior (neurohypophysis) which secretes antidiuretic hormone and oxytocin. The anterior pituitary secretes hormones including Lutenizing hormone, Growth hormone and somatotropic hormone, thyrotropin. The lutenizing hormone is directly responsible for androgen and sperm production is males. Growth and somatotropic hormones cause the synthesis of protein and glycogen, anabolic effects related to calcium, and phosphate/nitrogen metabolism. Thyrotropin causes the thyropid to release other necessary hormones. All of which is very important to putting on muscle. So more or less if you fuck up your pituitary then you are fucked.

MINES FUCKED AND I HAVE ONLY DONE 2 CYCLES....I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN FUCKED BEFORE AAS THOUGH

But would all parts of the pituitary be damaged by excessive/prolonged AAS use, or just the part that secretes LH?

Top Bottom