Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F@#K My Joints Hurt - HGH or Aromasin

black sheep

Banned
Okay I started HGH/Test/Aromasin at the same time - here are the sides I am having. I must say they are very, very tough to deal with.

My hands and feet are swolen- fingers are little sausages :( - Those sides I know are HGH related, and I was prepared for that. But my joints feel like that of a 90 year old. My shoulders, elbows, and somewhat my knees. I had to scale my lifts back consideribly last night when I did shoulders.

This is the first time using HGH or Aromasin. I am taking 3.33 iu ed and 20mg ed respectivly. Which is causing my problem?

Italian hit the nail on the head. I am running test eth, dbol, somatropin and a healthy dose of AI every day. It must have been the somatropin, because once I added that I felt tired all the time, my hands fell asleep often and my joints hurt. I added a little bit of deca and sure enough 90% of the joint pain went away. Now if only hgh didn't make your hands fall asleep and make me tired all day.... :p

black sheep said:
Okay I started HGH/Test/Aromasin at the same time - here are the sides I am having. I must say they are very, very tough to deal with.

My hands and feet are swolen- fingers are little sausages :( - Those sides I know are HGH related, and I was prepared for that. But my joints feel like that of a 90 year old. My shoulders, elbows, and somewhat my knees. I had to scale my lifts back consideribly last night when I did shoulders.

This is the first time using HGH or Aromasin. I am taking 3.33 iu ed and 20mg ed respectivly. Which is causing my problem?
I should have buzzed in on some of your other threads. The HGH should be run for no less than 6 months. That gives you some time to adjust before adding the test and other compounds so that you have a nice cycle in the middle of your HGH run. I'd consider dropping the HGH dose to 2iu and maybe ramping up. I notice that I get the HGH sides at varying doses, and when the edema sets in, I tailor it back a notch. Don't be afraid to alter your HGH iu's to suit YOU, you may just be more sensitive than others.

SoCalJay said:
I should have buzzed in on some of your other threads. The HGH should be run for no less than 6 months. That gives you some time to adjust before adding the test and other compounds so that you have a nice cycle in the middle of your HGH run. I'd consider dropping the HGH dose to 2iu and maybe ramping up. I notice that I get the HGH sides at varying doses, and when the edema sets in, I tailor it back a notch. Don't be afraid to alter your HGH iu's to suit YOU, you may just be more sensitive than others.

I am (was) planning on running rHGH for 6-9 months. I have enough for about a year. I am gonna drop the dosage to 2iu ed and see if the sides subside some. Once they do I will ramp back up to 3.33 or 4iu ed. I am planning on running 2 cycles during this HGH run. The first cycle is 6 weeks in of a 10 week cycle.

Cycle will be at least 30 weeks

1-10 HGH, Test, Var, Primo
11-20 HGH only (PCT in the beginning)
21-30 HGH, Test, Deca (For the joints), and VAR

I will run an agressive PCT after both AAS cycles.

I am going to try test at a gram a week on that second run. THe most I have done is 600mg a week.

Top Bottom