Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eyesight is getting weaker

janiman

I use computer too much. At-least 8 hours a day. Now i,m starting to feel that my eyesight is getting weaker day by day.I can,t stop my work. Please give me a solution to keep my eyes safe while working this much.

Near your computer, the light setting should be good, it shouldn't be in a way that is difficult to view your computer.

Keep washing your eyes with fresh water every hour, this would help a lot.

I have the same problem with you. I use eye drop regularly. As EvieJakubowski said, washing eyes with fresh water might be a good way, too.

Since you are always in the computer try to search on how to avoid eyesight weaker. As far as I know you need your eyes be relax at a time you feel tired. You must see doctor to give proper care to treat your problem...

I use computer too much. At-least 8 hours a day. Now i,m starting to feel that my eyesight is getting weaker day by day.I can,t stop my work. Please give me a solution to keep my eyes safe while working this much.

How old are you?.. probably irrelevant to you...but my eyesight started going south real quick when i hit 45...

Take short breaks once in an hour. There are vegetables that shouldn't be eating if you are taking any treatment to strengthen your eye sight.

Take short breaks once in an hour. There are vegetables that shouldn't be eating if you are taking any treatment to strengthen your eye sight.

Take Shorts break every two hour(15 minute). Eat more Vegetable and Fruits. Do Little bit Eyes Exercise. Regular Check-up eyesight.

Top Bottom