Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremepeptide.net Buy TWO Get ONE FREE DEALS!!

Gotta say I loved the price, and the shipping wasnt slow at all... but even though I feel like I won in the end, $15 for shipping then no BAC water with my 9 vial order was a little dissapointing... It seems like a ml of bac water per vial wouldnt be asking too much, neither would $5.00 shipping on a Flat Rate postal box... I will say I dont think I was promised bac water, but I did assume it would be included. Any hcg or other compound that has to be recon'd by the user that I have ever ordered has included water with it! Still... I'd reccomend them. Good Service.

If the feds wouldnt bust our door down and arrest us for giving it to you then my friend it would be included in every package. :) But it says right on the bottle RX only and as such we cannot and will not sell it. There are plenty of places that do and thats okay for them. We simply arent willing to take that risk.

We do very much appreciate your business though and hope to see you again soon.

Yeah I'm not really too fucked up about it... and that was what I figured, it completely makes sense. Im sure even being legal the peptides alone draw enough attention!! I thought the shipping was gonna be free, but aparently that was only limited time, and I guess I missed it. And the BAC water, like I said, I completely understand, but it might be nice to have it expressly stated that there is no reconstitution products included. I know it shouldnt be implied that there would be, but when I order a injectable I DO assume it is gonna be G2G when I get it, as long as I have a way to get it injected! Maybe just a disclaimer before the order is finalized to make sure the customer realizes that their order does not include anything but powder, so they know they should order some water, like, NOW... just so they are truly ready to go when it arrives! Just a suggestion, as Im sure a lot of customers who are used to ordering hcg, etc, will be expecting the water to be included as well.

It does say a lot about the company that even the hint of a complaint is immediately addressed and explained by not one but TWO people associated with it. Y'all certainly deserve the reputation you have gotten for customer service!! Thanks guys

Yeah I'm not really too fucked up about it... and that was what I figured, it completely makes sense. Im sure even being legal the peptides alone draw enough attention!! I thought the shipping was gonna be free, but aparently that was only limited time, and I guess I missed it. And the BAC water, like I said, I completely understand, but it might be nice to have it expressly stated that there is no reconstitution products included. I know it shouldnt be implied that there would be, but when I order a injectable I DO assume it is gonna be G2G when I get it, as long as I have a way to get it injected! Maybe just a disclaimer before the order is finalized to make sure the customer realizes that their order does not include anything but powder, so they know they should order some water, like, NOW... just so they are truly ready to go when it arrives! Just a suggestion, as Im sure a lot of customers who are used to ordering hcg, etc, will be expecting the water to be included as well.

Actually numbers 6 and 7 of our FAQ outline these specifically. Its a common question so we wanted to make sure that the answers were accessible.

FAQ: Extreme Peptide - Wholesale Prices! Extreme Quality!

The buy two get one free deal ends at the END OF THE MONTH!
We're stocked back up on CJC and GHRP-6, so make sure to get your orders in to take advantage of this great sale!

They have excellent deals on a lot of stuff. I support them 110%.

Top Bottom