Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremepeptide.net Buy TWO Get ONE FREE DEALS!!

We have shipped many times to australia and to my knowledge havent had any issues. That being said I cant guarantee that it will get through customs because aussie customs will stop protein powder if it looks suspicious. we do our best to package things in a manner that sails through.

Extremepeptide, is simple the best company with the best products and and the fastest most professional staff in business!

ExtremePeptide....LOVIN THIS SHIT GUYZ!
I cant believe their prices and their service.
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!!!
Big THANKS out to you guyz, lovin you as new sponsers!

Thanks everyone! Very glad to be here. EF members kick ASS!

actually the extreme peptide business does have the fastest service i have dealt with,

the reason i feel obligated to say this is because I am afraid of people getting the feel its just sponsors beating there own meat here, and the fact of the matter is, i have litterally had a big issue with my order, and ext-pep guys have liteerally walked me through it, and taken care of me!

first off there was a problem with not recieving free shipping, so they stuffed my box with free product
then i wanted to know why it had taken 2 long to get! they immediately provided tracking and told me it was customs,
after this, they even called customs to bitch :)

there email responses have been within seconds... (this isnt a fabrication or exageration)

i would personally feel like a dick, being a small business guy myself.. ever complaining about someone like that, that goes to work.. and really GOES HARD, for the customer... lil long winded but obligated to share my story! and i look forward to my shipment!

:)

-P

Extreme Peptide sale deals at best price. The peptides are properly chemically dosed and are a guaranteed 98 % + purity every time. You will not find a better product at a better price.

All you guyz that are middle agers on here really need to be looking into peptides for longevity. Noting beats them and I mean nothing!
And to top that off these guyz have the ultimate discounts and 2 for the price of one. How you go wrong with this?
YOU CANT!!
Get in on this guyz you will be glad you did.

Just received an order from a couple weeks ago. I must say I was doubtful that I would get it through customs to my surprise it was there..
Thanks guys.

Gotta say I loved the price, and the shipping wasnt slow at all... but even though I feel like I won in the end, $15 for shipping then no BAC water with my 9 vial order was a little dissapointing... It seems like a ml of bac water per vial wouldnt be asking too much, neither would $5.00 shipping on a Flat Rate postal box... I will say I dont think I was promised bac water, but I did assume it would be included. Any hcg or other compound that has to be recon'd by the user that I have ever ordered has included water with it! Still... I'd reccomend them. Good Service.

Gotta say I loved the price, and the shipping wasnt slow at all... but even though I feel like I won in the end, $15 for shipping then no BAC water with my 9 vial order was a little dissapointing... It seems like a ml of bac water per vial wouldnt be asking too much, neither would $5.00 shipping on a Flat Rate postal box... I will say I dont think I was promised bac water, but I did assume it would be included. Any hcg or other compound that has to be recon'd by the user that I have ever ordered has included water with it! Still... I'd reccomend them. Good Service.

Hey Bro,

Bac water is prescription in the USA (so is HCG for that matter), so Extreme Peptide would rather not take the risk of offering it on there store.
:)

Hope that makes sense.

Top Bottom