Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme itching on cycle.

Your urine being pure,shouldn't be your basis for saying it isn't your liver that's the problem. Intense itching while on cycle, without any previous history of allergies, and which does not resolve with antihistamines suggests it most likely is from your liver. I could be wrong of course, but basing on the information you gave, I'm thinking bile obstruction.

Well, it says its USP grade oil and its from Oxide laboratories so its from russia. I don't know more about the oil used in it yet.
I've been to the doctor a couple of times(last time 13/12-09), last time for a blood test. and i he said he would contact me if i was allergic to something. but he hasn't contacted me yet
so im waiting for a new appointment next tuesday. I haven't told him im taking aas.

I wish i could make homebrew but it's hard to get powder in Norway... at least i think so.

Well, it says its USP grade oil and its from Oxide laboratories so its from russia. I don't know more about the oil used in it yet.
I've been to the doctor a couple of times(last time 13/12-09), last time for a blood test. and i he said he would contact me if i was allergic to something. but he hasn't contacted me yet
so im waiting for a new appointment next tuesday. I haven't told him im taking aas.

I wish i could make homebrew but it's hard to get powder in Norway... at least i think so.

thats not a good idea

What if he says "I won't help you before you go off aas" then im really stuck. because when im off cycle it doesn't itch.

what if you have a serous issue that could be life threatening?

u may be allergic to some types of steroids , guess in ur case are 19-nor , don't use tren or deca , try test and dht's

Top Bottom