Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending my cycle

w0lfie

Im currently on my first cycle, taking an amp of sus 250 and half a cc of qv deca 300 every 3 days

Im just finishing up my cycle, with maybe 1 week to go out of the 2 month cycle. my deca will be done at that same time.

I am thinking of extending my cycle for another 3-4 weeks so I dont end up going through my possible depression? and mess up my clomid therapy while i have to leave the country to go home for christmas.

Anyone have any advice on this? Its my first cycle, will extending it to basically 3 months be alright for me? i will only be on sus 250 every 3 days minus the deca most likely, or should i try to pickup more deca if i do this? (i would preferably not want to to save my wallet)

You said 2 month cycle, so basicly 8 weeks right?
Sure you can extend it to 10 or 12 weeks.
Dont forget to start clomid 3 weeks after last injection.

Thats part of the reason im also extending my cycle.. its taking me a while to get my clomid, and i want to make sure i have it.

Will just taking sus 2ccs of sus a week be ok? im used to doing 2ccs of sus and 1cc of deca a week, will that be ok for my last 4 weeks?

Top Bottom