Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending my cycle..?

Xtreme2001

Here's the situation.

I was currently running this:
Cyp 600mg/week 1-10
fina 75mg/day 4-10
Winny- 50mg/ed 4-10
Currently on week 6

I had to drop the fina out because I've been feeling sick to my stomach. I'm still using test/winny at the moment.

I'm upset that fina's gone, but I don't want to feel sick anymore.

If I were to continue with test? Maybe switch it to Enanthate and up the dosage to 800mg/week from 10-20? and throw in something else?

I was going to try the dbol bridge after this cycle, but I wasn't expecting to give up the fina this early in the cycle. Any ideas?

What would benefit me?

I would just stick with your 10 week cycle. 20 weeks is too long especially for a relatively high dose of test. I am looking foward to trying the dbol bridge as well.

I suppose.. I just hate the fact that my cylce is blown from dropping the fina. God damnit, i'm so fustrated by this :) All the nice strength gains i've got... wow.. it sure was nice!

I was planning on a 20 week cycle but i reduced it to 16 weeks because after 14 weeks the side effects started to increase. I think you can make more gains on a 16 week then a 10 week but 20 weeks is starting to ask for harsher side effects and unless you plan to use anti-e's every day or if your a pro BBer.

my advice would be to try and keep the tren at every other day, or even every third day for a little while. If this doesn't help, then still just throw it out (not literally I'll take it...) that whole week 10-20 idea just isn't a wise idea. Even with plenty of HCG (which you had better be using for testicular atrophy), I mean you're talking about being on for 5 months. Bridge with something like primobolan or anavar... Even the 10mg dbol bridge sounds a hell of a lot better than running enthanate for 10 additional weeks. Good luck.

Top Bottom