Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending cycle help

Cwaynemash

Running test cyp @ 500mg week for 10weeks. On week 6- I ordered more gear but it might not get here in time. Should I :
1.Continue rest of my cycle@ 500 & start pct 2 weeks after
2. Wait for gear(am I ok wo injection for 2 weeks)? Then if it gets here w in 2 weeks start pinning again?
3. Run dbol as a bridge until it gets here?
I really want to keep going so I don't want to end it @ 10 weeks if I don't have to
Any help would b appreciated.
I have my pct already btw

Or another option-
Run my test @ 250mg so now my cycle becomes 12 weeks giving me time to receive my test. I could throw dbol in as well to help out w gains. Then just run 500mg from week 12-17?

this is why you never run a cycle without having everything on hand... you don't want to throw dbol in there... that's a bad move... cyp is a long ester so it won't be horrible but its still not good... your just at the point where its really starting to kick in nicely... i hope you are learning from this...

I don't think I've undertood your post: you have enough gear to do 10 weeks and have ordered more to make it going? 10 weeks is enough.

I'm saying I have enough for 10 weeks- I wanted to extend my cycle to 15. I feel 10 isn't long enough although I've been researching & I'm starting to believe that you will plateau around wk8-9?

Do yourself a favor and finish your cycle like you had planned at first. This is a good advice for everyone in a cycle and specially for you if you had planned for a 10 weeker. 12 is already a long one and you can't justify that, much less if you're going to have to mess your dosage like that.

Top Bottom