Running test cyp @ 500mg week for 10weeks. On week 6- I ordered more gear but it might not get here in time. Should I :
1.Continue rest of my cycle@ 500 & start pct 2 weeks after
2. Wait for gear(am I ok wo injection for 2 weeks)? Then if it gets here w in 2 weeks start pinning again?
3. Run dbol as a bridge until it gets here?
I really want to keep going so I don't want to end it @ 10 weeks if I don't have to
Any help would b appreciated.
I have my pct already btw