Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending cycle ?

kieran a

I been on sus 500mg once week
And tren e 400mg a week (split)
And on week 5/6 my strength has gone crazy. But feel gutted only.4 week left now.
I was planning.on running.10 weeks but since it's going so well was thinking.taking both for 15.weeks so I can get a full 10 weeks on top form.
I have no side effects besides hard to breathe well. Just get out of breath easy. And now I have a cough I feel like I am breathing through a straw. But I can manage that.

Thoughts?

man i would not run tren 15 weeks at all.. thats your call, its your body but even if you dont feel side effects, running tren long term is not a smart thing... you cant necessarily feel your cholesterol taking a hit and cant always see or feel cardiovascular issues going on internally... i certainly wouldnt do that but like i said, thats up to you, its your body but if you want opinions, i highly doubt you are going to see too many telling you to extend it...

man i would not run tren 15 weeks at all.. thats your call, its your body but even if you dont feel side effects, running tren long term is not a smart thing... you cant necessarily feel your cholesterol taking a hit and cant always see or feel cardiovascular issues going on internally... i certainly wouldnt do that but like i said, thats up to you, its your body but if you want opinions, i highly doubt you are going to see too many telling you to extend it...

This is a great answer and i beleive the one that applies to everyone.

You dont what you want just know what you are risking. I run tren for longer low dose though.

I really wouldn't run tren longer then 10 weeks. This is your health you are talking about. Don't take it for granted.

No one likes to come off cycle but its life. You can always run another cycle after you take some time off after your PCT. Short cycles are always best.

It's like that age old saying - moderation is the spice of life

Ok fair enough. Didn't say I cant wait and do another but this one is going so well I dreading it ending. I feel like a machine in the gym. literly my bench has gone up 40kg. Gone from 140 say 5 times to 180 3 or 4 times and 140 has turned into a second 12 rep warm up. And same all over the board. Tren is crazy crazy.
Fair point on the cardio sides. I have said I am having them but that's it.
On that point when I come off tren will I see my breathing and cardio come back to normal. Sometimes at the mo walking up some stairs feels like just been for a run. So far I can handle it and suck it up. But does that return to normal quickly ?
I'll just stick to the 10 week plan then. 3 weeks left :(

once tren clears your system, you should start to see yourself normalize but it doesn't just clear up the day you stop and trust me when i tell you, anyone that has gotten greedy with tren will tell you, it was a huge mistake to do so

Yeah running.400 split 200 each every 4 days at mo. I would run any more than that. The breathing gives you a bit of a scare sometimes. And another side I think i have is sleeping at nights. I just can't. In the day when I don't.want to I can nod off any time. In bed I just won't go to sleep. And also dreams. Don't know if related but they are extremely.real and I question my self where I am when I wake.
No sweats though. But I can see why people saying you do tren you can't think of a cycle without it.

Top Bottom