x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

expired vet gear vs. expired human grade??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about expired vet gear vs. expired human grade?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I know people say that gear is good for some time after its expiry date, but does this also apply for lower grade mexican stuff? My QV Eq expired in August 2002, will I still be good to go? and no, I won't send it to those of you who post you will dispose of it properly for me, although I will chuckle!:p

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

expired vet gear vs. expired human grade??

I know people say that gear is good for some time after its expiry date, but does this also apply for lower grade mexican stuff?

My QV Eq expired in August 2002, will I still be good to go?

and no, I won't send it to those of you who post you will dispose of it properly for me, although I will chuckle!

Pat, I have used Mexican stuff (Laurabolin & Primotestin) 5 years past expiration date with good results.

Elite Bodybuilder
    I have used Organon deca two years old. If it expired in August 2002, use it.

Amateur Bodybuilder Nutrient-Nut's Avatar
    I was concerned about this at one time so I read up on what the gurus said about gear expiration dates. They all claim that there's nothing to worry about b/c the compounds in gear are stable for a good amount of time after the expiration date. They didn't specify an exact effective time period, but said that it shouldn't be much of a concern.

Pat. People overstate the diffrence in vet grade vs human grade drugs. The vet health field is a multibillion dollar business. Farmers, ranchers and the rich old lady with her poodle are not going to put up with animals getting sick, dieing or just not getting better because of bad medication. I am just as comfortable with vet grade gear made by a legit manufacturer as I am human. as for experation time. It is the same drug so it will last just as long. All that happens is it gets weaker.