Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired HGH --- Garbage???

ex-infantry

I recently had surgery to fuse my ankle from a wicked car wreck 3 years ago(never healed right, had avascular necrosis to my talus)... I just noticed the expiration dates on some HGH that is available is 3 months past... Just a guess that HGH would be a good idea in my situation(healing from the surgery and then whatever rehab would be necessary) BUT is whats available garbage because it's expired? All vials are unconstituited and have been refridgerated the entire time. Any idea's??? Thanks

From what I heard from my wife. You should not use expired meds. She is a nurse. She said the chemicals change structure or some crap, and you could have it not do what it is suppose to. But that is just what she learned in med school.

My nutropin GH expired in 2006, it works fine though, unless it's a placebo effect.

balboa29 said:
From what I heard from my wife. You should not use expired meds. She is a nurse.

Though this may be true for some medication, the greater majority can be used after expiration, especially in the first 1-2 years after expiration. USA ships tons of AIDS drugs that are expired to 3rd world countries, if they could do damage we would not ship them.

shyt i dont know bro .. why would u let hgh expire? stuff is 2 expensive to take a chance like that lol

drsketch said:
if they could do damage we would not ship them.

Heh you sure about that?

You are right though that many meds can be used a couple years after expiration. They are always very conservative with expiration dates to insure that the meds are 100% until that date.

I don't know about HGH though could be good, maybe not. However since you said it's only 3 months expired, I'd say its ok. Do you think it magically goes bad the day of the expiration date?

ex-infantry said:
I recently had surgery to fuse my ankle from a wicked car wreck 3 years ago(never healed right, had avascular necrosis to my talus)... I just noticed the expiration dates on some HGH that is available is 3 months past... Just a guess that HGH would be a good idea in my situation(healing from the surgery and then whatever rehab would be necessary) BUT is whats available garbage because it's expired? All vials are unconstituited and have been refridgerated the entire time. Any idea's??? Thanks
3 monrhs is not that long.
Don't use it past 6 months, though. It is a protein and the life-span of proteins is shorter than other injectibles and pills.

Top Bottom