Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired anavar........is it safe?

schwartzy

Just wondering what you guys think of using pharmaceutical Anavar that expired in 2016.

My Dr. prescribed me 60 pills at 50mg each but I never took them. They’ve been in my refrigerator since then. To be honest I was afraid to take them so I just left them there.

I’ve been on TRT for over 7 years. I’m currently 230 lbs at 17% bf.

Any advice on whether I should take them and what I could expect from it in combination with 150mg a week Test C would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Arnold

Just wondering what you guys think of using pharmaceutical Anavar that expired in 2016.

My Dr. prescribed me 60 pills at 50mg each but I never took them. They’ve been in my refrigerator since then. To be honest I was afraid to take them so I just left them there.

I’ve been on TRT for over 7 years. I’m currently 230 lbs at 17% bf.

Any advice on whether I should take them and what I could expect from it in combination with 150mg a week Test C would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Arnold

You can. Im not a fan of using things that old myself but thats up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are likely ok if they remained dry and cool, but I would probably write them off having expired so long ago.

Top Bottom