Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expert opinions needed please..DESPERATELY!!!

Matt24

I'm getting really confused and cheesed off now with regards to the norma deca I havw got.

could the experts of this group please take a look at the following site and tell me which is the real Norma...the one on the left or the one on the right? http://www.geocities.com/bodybuilding_uk/deca.htm#top

As you can see, the one on the left has a crap quality seal and the one on the right seems to have a VERY good quality seal.
BUT, the writing at the bottom of the one on the right is in black and i'm told it's supposed to be in blue if its real.

DAMN confusing this is!!
Also, the one on the right has sharp corners, where as the one on the left has round corners.
According to the guy that owns the site, the one on the left is a fake as the crimping looks as if it was done by hand where as the one on the right looks as if it was done by the proper machine etc.

Can anyone confirm for me please which is DEFINITELY for real??

Any help will be VERY MUCH appreciated.

cheers
Matt

from what i've heard the left one is legit rounded corners shiny top labels are not straight on some of them...hope this helps a bit....later mate.

I think what the photos are trying to say is that a bottle that is real means nothing if the top was removed. Example: you buy a real bottle of steroids for $250. If you want your money back just order some caps septums and a hand crimper from www.fishersci.com. Fill the bottle with cooking oil and sell it to someone you will never see again for $250. That is why redi-jects and amps are safer. Don't get stressed out if you already injected it into your ass because there is nothing you can do. If it makes you feel any better I've injected lots of fake steroids in my ass and I'm still alive. And they cost me thousands of dollars. Now get to the gym, work out and don't buy anymore steroids with a septum that doesn't have a hologram.

same problem

hey, i got the same tsituation. i think i beat for test200 tornel. even though i broke the seal off then whats in there? am i at risk for a disease like h.i.v?

Top Bottom