Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expert advice needed on my SARM cycle and PCT.

voteman

First, I appreciate all answers and advice but I request your advice on my sarm cycle.

So I won't be posting information on my stats but I have been lifting for 2-3 years. Last 5-6 months I have gotten serious (workouts/diet). This is my first time doing a cycle of anything and my goal is to bulk. Below is my plan using the Sarms , LGD-4033 at 10mg ED and RAD-140 10mg ED.

Both the sources of my sarms and serms are genuine and of high quality.

My main concern is my PCT plan. I would rather stay away from a test booster of any kind and would much prefer to stick with Clomid/Nolva low doses. Note that I am only using 10MG/day of RAD-140 rather than the average & recommended dosage of 20MG since I am also taking LGD.
Here it goes:

1-12 LGD-4033, 10MG per day dosed in the A.M.
1-12 RAD-140,10MG per day dosed in the A.M.

PCT (4 week)
13-16 Clomid, 12.5MG per day.
13-16 Nolvadex , 10MG per day.

Again my main question would be if my PCT plan would suffice since I would rather not use a test booster or anything else.

As I have already mentioned in the other thread you opened - why don't you want to use a testosterone booster? SERMS are way more troublesome, and they are unnecessary after using SARMS, so why not use the testosterone booster?

Why would you rather use SERMS for your PCT then a natural testosterone booster? You realize that SERM can cause a host of side effects and usually cause more side effects then the drugs used in the cycle itself right?

Not just that, SERMS lower IGF1 levels which is the last thing you want if you are trying to build muscle and burn body fat.

The recommended dosage of RAD140 is 20mg/day. This is how I would run your cycle personally -

1-12 LGD-4033, 10MG per day dosed in the A.M.
1-12 RAD-140,20MG per day dosed in the A.M.

PCT (4 week)
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com

I responded to your other post but if you are set on only using SERMs then just run a low dose clomid. Something like 12.5-25mg per day for 4 weeks.

If you don't want to use anything else, then Clomid and Nolva are going to have work I guess.

You should try hcgenerate!

Top Bottom