Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiment with Trenbolone?

I'm going to keep this simple. I'm going to try Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg injected every day and report all side effects and positive effects. I'm going to use Pharmacom Labs's Trenbolone Acetate. I'm starting on monday and i'm going to be on 250 mg of Testosterone Enanthate. I don't have a cycle in mind or the exact duration of this experiment. I'm just going to carry on and see how this experiment goes.

That's a test/tren cycle. Been done a million times.

you don't need to experiment with tren as if it is some new steroid on the market

i've run tren plenty of times, so have a lot of guys on here.

and 10 weeks at 700mg a week is insanely high. you don't need to experiment for me to tell you that you will fuck your health up

good luck with your "experiment" im sure it will be a quick one and the last time you choose to do something like this... 700 mg of tren per week? we'll see... smh

I would drop your dosage in half. You are going to get really bad side effects at that dosage.

Also, make sure to add in a light AI.

You will have big problems trying to get to sleep I reckon but everyone’s different I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom