Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiment ever been done ???

boxbox545

[FONT=&quot]So if you placed an testostetone molecule esterfied with enanthate or cypionate under a microscope, and applied esterase enzymes to it, and in conditions as similar to human body as possible - HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE to free the testosterone from the ester...?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then, if you recreated the same with the T-Cyp involved with muscle, or fat, or so on...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am just wondering if the experiment has been done?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

not my area... im sure you could attempt to search out some studies like that but i dont have any to share

Sex hormones, and similar structures, aren't observed under a microscope, but rather observed via methods like x-ray crystallography. There are vast numbers of studies around this another catalyzed reactions over the decades. If you have a basic organic chemistry background, you might want to indulge yourself in some of the abstracts.

[FONT=&quot]So if you placed an testostetone molecule esterfied with enanthate or cypionate under a microscope, and applied esterase enzymes to it, and in conditions as similar to human body as possible - HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE to free the testosterone from the ester...?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then, if you recreated the same with the T-Cyp involved with muscle, or fat, or so on...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am just wondering if the experiment has been done?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I really dont know, and I'm not sure how this info would help regardless. Studies and actual results can be completely different regardless of recreating similar test conditions.

Top Bottom