Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiences with tren A vs. E

narecity8

Okay i'm looking to hear from the experts here. i know ace is faster acting trenbolone, and the enanthate ester takes longer. i've also read one has less sides and less other problems. so what is the scoop on the truth?

everyone is different man... what i can tell you is that tren ace is out of your system much quicker and thats the ester you should run first because if you cant handle tren, then its out of your system quicker... if you run tren e and you cant handle it then it takes a lot longer for the sides to go away

This question has been asked a million times. You can easily find a plethora of answers with a Google search. It really depends on the preference of the individual.

This is a personal preference. For me, I prefer E much more. First reason is because I do not dose super high like a lot of guys. This eliminates the idea that A is better so I can get it out of the system quicker if I have issues. The second reason is that I prefer less pins per week. Last reason is that for some reason I get super thirsty and dehydrated on A. Might be because it gets into the system quicker than E.

By no means an expert..
But from personal experience I like A best. I can have little too no sides for weeks from tren, but around week 5-6 it hits me like a train. And beeing able to go off it quickly sure is nice then.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Okay i'm looking to hear from the experts here. i know ace is faster acting trenbolone, and the enanthate ester takes longer. i've also read one has less sides and less other problems. so what is the scoop on the truth?

I did 5 cycles on Tren and for me Tren E is milder in androgenic way. I don't loose hair that much like on Tren A and I get more mass (maybe bloated) on Tren E. Also on Tren A I'm horny and nervous but on Tren E quite passive.
So there is really no common conclusion. And what people say same shit but different ester here doesn't match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom