Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences With Hgh

growthspurt

I just started my first cycle of hgh a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting excited to see what comes about with this new addition to my test. I'm running the growth for five months@ 4ius a day 5 on 2 off.
I was hoping you bros could tell me what to be expecting in the next 2-5 months in regards to gains in strength and body composition
Does this shit live up to the hype or is it over rated? lotta people seem to think it is. And no i'm not taking insulin with it. I just can't seem to think that it's worth it to fuck around with it, maybr I'm just being a pussy about the whole situation? :worried:

What else are you runniing w/ the GH and at what dose?

Did you start off with 4iu daily? I would've started with 1 for a week then stay at 2iu for a month or two.

I'm running 750mgs of aratest2500 per week and 15mgs of dbol per day. Low dose of dbol because i don't need higher to get gains and I start to see sides. I'm also using 30mgs of nolva from start to finish due to being prone to gyno.
I started out on 2ius for the first couple of weeks. Just started 4ius this week.
I prob will add either tren or EQ later on. Still mulling it over.

growthspurt said:
I just started my first cycle of hgh a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting excited to see what comes about with this new addition to my test. I'm running the growth for five months@ 4ius a day 5 on 2 off.
I was hoping you bros could tell me what to be expecting in the next 2-5 months in regards to gains in strength and body composition
Does this shit live up to the hype or is it over rated? lotta people seem to think it is. And no i'm not taking insulin with it. I just can't seem to think that it's worth it to fuck around with it, maybr I'm just being a pussy about the whole situation? :worried:

GH wasnt some miracle drug in that when I took it I noticed it working right away. In fact, except for the occasional hand numbness I couldnt tell it was working at all. But when it was all said and done, the cycle I used gh with, I made more gains than on any other cycle I've done.

I have done GH for several months 2 years ago, and My boy stayed on it for 9 months. We both now agree that it is pretty worthless. He is convinced it made him look younger and his skin look tighte, but it wasn't noticable to me, he got really bad fatigue and carpal tunnel, I got really bad fatigue and hypertrophic moles. Maybe a bit of fat loss. Now a days I stick with juice, i KNOW it works, and var does everything GH was supposed to do

been on gh for awhile now, by itself and with gear...
my conclutions are this. by itself you wont notice much at all and is not worth the money at all. i just ran a weeker of 3iu's ed humotrope + NPP (350mg/week) + test prop (300mg/week). at those low dosages i weighed myself today (last day of the 5 weeks) and im up 19lbs. i dont pay for the gh personally, and if i had to, i probley wouldnt do it. no sides tho at all tho.

Here is how HGH was pitched to me as part of my HRT (i'm in week 8 of a 10 week run).

1) HGH and Test Cyp (200 mg/week) have a synergistic effect. HGH alone produces modest gains (at best) as would Test Cyp @ 200 mg, but together they would have a significant effect

2) Continuing HGH after the 10 weeks on test would help lock-in and keep gains

How much of that is BS, and how much of that is accurate?

Thanks,

Mr. Plunkey

The most important factor to consider, IMHO, is your age. If you're in your 20's, don't expect much. If you're an old fart like me, it's a wonder drug.

Top Bottom