Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiences and comments about HGH

If taken with test you will get huge. If taken alone you will burn fat.

"Wow, is this great stuff. It is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. GH use is the biggest gamble that an athlete can take, as the side effects are irreversible. Even with all that, we LOVE the stuff." (Daniel Duchaine, Underground Steroid Handbook, 1982.)

SIDES

Abnormal size (gigantism) initially goes hand in hand with remarkable body strength and muscular hardness in the afflicted; later, if left untreated, it ends in weakness and death. Again, this is only possible in pre-pubescent humans who also suffer from an inadequate gonadal function (hypogonadism). Humans who suffer from an endogenous hypersecretion after puberty and whose normal growth is completed can also suffer from Acromegaly. Bones become wider but not longer. There is a progressive growth in the hands and feet, and enlargement of features due to the growth of the lower jaw and nose. Heart muscle and kidneys can also gain in weight and size. In the beginning all of this goes hand in hand with increased body strength and muscular hardness; it ends, however, in fatigue, weakness, diabetes, heart conditions, and early death.

I dont have many as cycles under my belt, but I want to stack gh and test for my next cycle, or should gh be saved as a last resort, I need about 30 soild pounds, and I really like the idea of gh usage giving more of a permeanant gain.

maybe its bull shit but i have read so much about HGH being good for you and keeping you younger, stronger and feeling better. i have read about deformities from it and i have also heard of people feeling like a kid and getting massive gains.
which is correct?

dermormanties will happen if you are post pubescent and abusing it, or when you are predisposed to be like andre the giant, and still anything other than abuse and youll be okay.

ok, I know its hard to predict , but can anyone speak from experience, how much greater the gains would be from a gh+as stack compared to as alone, say 400mg. test

Top Bottom