Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced Users: Best AS for no hairloss/gyno???

Hustler_dt

I'm wondering which anabolic/androgenic steroid is the best for having an extremely low incidence of hairloss or gyno. Right now I'm thinking a low dosage of Deca (about 400mg/week) or else some type of high dose oxandrolone (Anavar).

I dont need massive gains in size but would like some make some quality muscle gains. Increase in strength is not super important to me.

I am a very experienced weight lifter and am thinking of doing a mild cycle for some quick mass/hardness.

Anyone who is experienced in using these medications or may have some different ideas on what to use then feel free to post your opinions.

Hustler

Probably nandrolone at 2 mg per pound of body weight......although VERY OCCASIONALLY it can cause progesterone gyno.
Nandrolone is really the only safe hair roid bro but even some loose hair on nandrolone.

Gyno is caused by either estrogen, progesterone or prolactin or a combo of the above...so your best bet here is a non aromatizing roid that doesn't convert to progesterone either and has little to no affect on prolactin levels. ie: primo, winstrol, Winny can be hard on the hair in some.
Anavar is a good choice too.
All this said the most common cause of gyno in the male AAS user is ESTROGEN BY FAR. So simply take an estrogen blocker or inhibitor all the time if you use a roid that aromatizes to estrogen and you will be safe.

RG:)

I've been out of the AAS scene for a little while. Is it still fairly hard to find a good source of Anavar? Is it still really expensive in medium range doses?

thx for the help.

Top Bottom