Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced steroid user wants sarms now

Juan1996

I'm 25 years old and have run 4 Cycles previously. they included Dianabol and Winstrol oral only Cycles. I'm not going to use steroids for a while because of the side effects so I learned my lesson. I want to try sarms for a year and see how I do on them. Which sarm do you recommend I try that can come close to being as powerful so I don't get tempted to go back on steroids

Sarms like steroids? none but close to steroids there are some
try cardarine gw 20mg/day + testolone rad140 25mgs/day + ostarine 50mgs/day

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'm 25 years old and have run 4 Cycles previously. they included Dianabol and Winstrol oral only Cycles. I'm not going to use steroids for a while because of the side effects so I learned my lesson. I want to try sarms for a year and see how I do on them. Which sarm do you recommend I try that can come close to being as powerful so I don't get tempted to go back on steroids

I'm glad you learned your lesson

Sarms are weaker version of steroids, but no side affects.
You can also look at NATURAL sarms replacement products - OSTAZOL(test booster, strength), CARDAZOL(booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT LOSS), NUTROZOL(booster of HGH, sleep aid)

CARDAZOL …..several ingredients like Vitamins, Chromium, Creatine HCL,and many other things in the right proportion .. helps in Consistent energy, Fat Burning, Endurance

Dylan has you fully covered and I would highly recommend listening to and following his guidance. Make sure to get your sarms at sarms4sale

Top Bottom