Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced opinions Greatly appreciated

scotty87

Hi all! This is my first post and I have to say for a newbe, this site rocks!
I am 31
6'
190lbs

I am currently in week 6 of my first cycle of Sustanon 250. My cycle is 500, 500, 500, 750, 750, 750, 500, 500. Just the way I decided to break it up!
I am trying my best to eat every 2-4 hours with as much protien as I can. I am taking 2-3 shakes a day of mamoth gainer powder (app 3500 cal/150g prot if I do 3 shakes)
I am working out hard 5 days a week,
1-chest
2-bis/tris
3-shoulders
4-back
5-legs

I am seeing great results as I am gaining muscle.
Being relatively unsculpted my whole life i am looking to gain a respectable amount of mass and cut! I'm not looking to enter into any comp's! Just to look and feel better!
Anyways, I would just like you guys to have a look at this and provide any feedback you think would help!
Also, I wanted to know if while I am bulking should I not be concerned about a little excess fat around the midsection? I am not currently doing any cardio because I was told to bulk first and then cut.

Thanks again and look forward to your opinions!

Descent split, I would personally stretch the cycle out to 10 weeks though. I also don't much care for pyramiding, but to each their own. If you are gaining well, stick with it.

Also, it's okay to put on a little fat while bulking, but it'd be nicer if you kept it to a minimum ;) Otherwise just have fun :)

if you want to bulk then bulk, dont worry about the excess right now. There shouldnt be any inbetween, either full cut of full bulk. And why are you already doing gear????? At your experience level, you could gain naturally better than i could on a cycle. i dont get it

Thanks l3ossman! I knew that was comming! I realize I should have waited to do gear but I will be hounest and say the promise of gains got the better of me! It was recommended to me by a friend of mine and he is in great shape so it was very enticing. I did do alot of research before I started my cycle and feel confident in what I am doing! The results thus far are very exciting.

Scotty likes the "!" button!!!!

Don't worry about excess fat. All that test in your system allows for more efficient use of the calories. Building muscle takes fuel - load it up, you can always cut later.

Bluesman

Top Bottom