Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced bodybuilder needs advice on my first steroid use.

The Buzzard

Hey everyone. I'm a 32 year old male who has been bodybuilding naturally for a while. Very hard and dedicated. I've hit a bit of a wall for a while with my size growth. I have no interest in getting huge, but rather just some decent extra size and definition that I can maintain naturally afterwards.

I'm thinking of doing a single cycle of steriods to see what it can do for me, and give me that minor upgrade in my results that I'm looking for. But, I've never done this before, and I need advice and direction.

Here's the deal. I don't want to do anything drastic. I just want a little size increase. I'd like to be as safe and side effect free as possible. I have some thinning of my hair, and I'd like to avoid increasing that problem.

Please, if anyone can lead me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. What is the safest ORAL (I won't do injectables for other reasons) steriod that I could do for a single cycle and see the little extra size I'm looking for, without all the heavy risks of side effects, especially the hair loss?

Can you recommend a steroid for me, and a safe dosage that will match my objective of a safe medium gain?

I'm a hard worker, and will work even harder during the cycle period, so your efforts of advice are not wasted on someone who wants a quick easy fix without the sweat.

Thanks!

The Buzzard

THAT"S A TOUGH ONE BRO ,ESPECIALLY WITH THE THINNING HAIR ISSUE ,DONT LET ANYONE FOOL YOU ON THE BOARD THEY WILL SAY SHIT LIKE PROSCAR FOR YOUR HAIR THATS ALL BULLSHIT NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKS YOU NEED HAIR GET TRANSPLANTS ONLY SOLUTION ,,AS FAR AS ORALS MAYBE PRIMOBOLAN TABS IF YOU CAN GET THEM ,DECA IN LOW DOSAGES UNDER 300 MG A WEEK WOULD WORK GREAT FOR YOU HOWEVER YOU STATED NO SHOTS ????? HMM MOST ORALS CONVERT HIGH DHT MEANS HAIR LOSS IF YOU CAN GET GENRIC ANVAR THAT WOULD BE GREAT BUT VERY EXPENSIVE IF ITS REAL ...MY ADVICE AT 32 STAY CLEAN TRAIN HARD AND BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IF YOU WERE 25 DIFFERENT STORY AT 32 FUCK IT BRO CHICKS DIG THE TIGHT LOOK WITH ABS ....NOT SOME BLOATED ROID BOY

A good steroid to use, probably the best for oral and safety would be anavar. The downside is it gets costly to do an effective cycle. Running a dose of 40-50mg a day for 6-8 weeks would be great. You should see NO sides from this and definitly strength gains. Size gains will come as well, probably in the ballpark of 10lbs as long as your diet and training are in check.

Top Bottom