Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience working out while taking Percocets

tubby74

Wasabi All!!!!!!

I have a major toothache and I'm having it removed this Thursday but, I had to take a couple of time release perc's to kill the pain. I am wondering if anyone has ever had to workout while they were taking Percs and if it's even possible. I really hate missing workouts, especially since my program is doing so well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Reactions: Cut
They make me to sleepy to workout.
Just take a few days off and enjoy life.

Mmmmmmmm...wasabi...california rolls....octopus salad...mmmmmmmmm. I want Japanese!!!!! :)

I took one before my workout tonight along with ephedrine and caffeine. I was fine.

Never made it to the gym

I'm such a wuss but I could barely drive home last night. The worst thing is having to wait till Thursday to get this damn thing yanked out of my head!!!!!!!!!

I have this nice chubby cheek look going on the left side of my mouth. I feel like a DAMN chipmunk. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :(

Make sure youchew the time releasers. If you take it whole it will not give you that much of a stronger affect.

If you crush it before taking you will be zoomed! Trust me!

Bootyshaker

Reactions: Cut
Top Bottom