Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with SARMS

ive done A MILLION videos and articles on this etc... literally you have countless hours of videos and articles ive written right at your fingertips...

Yes I've tried mk2866, osterine. Had great results. 5 lbs of muscle, some fat loss and my joints felt better. Just 2 days in on rad140 and I am also getting cardarine so I will stack both

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How were your results from your Rad140 cycle?

Dude rad 140 is fucking awesome by far my favorite sarm and stacking mk2866 with that and GW, I was able to put on roughly 10lbs keep in mind I was not cutting for that cycle I was going for strength gains and putting some mass on my frame before my up coming cutting cycle.

My strength went up each day of each week with rad and I hit new work loads rep ranges and strength in all my lifts especially shoulders back and legs more specific squats just went up and up for me on cycle

How were your results from your Rad140 cycle?

Dude rad 140 is fucking awesome by far my favorite sarm and stacking mk2866 with that and GW, I was able to put on roughly 10lbs keep in mind I was not cutting for that cycle I was going for strength gains and putting some mass on my frame before my up coming cutting cycle.

My strength went up each day of each week with rad and I hit new work loads rep ranges and strength in all my lifts especially shoulders back and legs more specific squats just went up and up for me on cycle

Sarms.forsale is who I use

Top Bottom