Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experience with gyno, read this

Ironclan

i am planning a cycle of 500 test wk., 25mg. d-bol ED. should there be any trouble with 20 mg. nolvadex ED, or should i add liquidex. i would rather not spend the money if it is not neccessary.

i had never had any trouble with gynecomastia until a recent bad experience. took 30mg. d-bol a day with no anti-e's (long story). had a lump under my right nipple within a few days. that's when i realized it was d-bol i was taking.

liquidex for a two month cycle would run about how much? late...

Whats more important to you, saving some money or being safe? Spending the money should be a given and if you cant afford to spend the $250 for 80mg of liquidex, then maybe you should not be juicin. No offense dude, but people who are not willing to take the proper precautions are the reasons AAS has such a bad rap.

novaldex was wroking fine for guys before armidex sooo i see now reason not to use it now! Zyglamail jsut cuase he doesnt have shit loads of money and cant afford armidex he shouldnt juice thats stupidd you sayin gyou only can juice if ya rich?

I'm about to start a very similar cycle and I bought the Liquidex. Zyglamail's price there is about right.

hold on there! i have no troubles with money. spending 300 dollars when you do not need to is not very smart, agreed?

Iron, I was not trying to insult the guy, but what I was getting at is if you can not do it right, you shouldnt be doing it. The reason that AAS gets so much bad press is not only because people dont educate themselves, but they are too cheap to get proper precautionary products as well.

I cant afford a farari, but by your logic, you are saying I should be able to own one.

im just saying nolvadex was a very accepted anti e in stopping gyno now all of a sudden its dont proper?? that aint right it still works it just not as good as armidex but for the price difference its not bad cause it gets the job done by preventing gyno its just like a toyota corolla and a ferraii they both will get ya to point a to b but one just does it in more style! same thign with nolvadex and armidex

the main reason i asked was that i have everything but the liquidex.

if you had a ferrari would you still drive it if the spoiler was missing?

hehe, Iron, I would just have to drive faster so people coulndt tell the spoiler was missing :).

As pointed out, other products will work, use what ya got, but use something. That was my main point.

Top Bottom