Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with GHRP/6/2

MannyMMG01

I'm pretty new to these peps that are not real HGH or frag. Got it from Extremepeptides.

My experience is it burns like hell. I can't even tolerate the pain. Gave it to a friend same experience so it can't just be me man this shit sucks. Anyone have this same experience? Is it bad peptide product, or is it supposed to feel like injecting alcohol?

I'm pretty new to these peps that are not real HGH or frag. Got it from Extremepeptides.

My experience is it burns like hell. I can't even tolerate the pain. Gave it to a friend same experience so it can't just be me man this shit sucks. Anyone have this same experience? Is it bad peptide product, or is it supposed to feel like injecting alcohol?

What are you reconstituting it with? If it is Bac Water then you got yourself some crappy peptides of pss poor quality(which wouldnt surprise me from them to be honest- sorry)

im using mt2 from another australian site reconstituted with nacl and it stings like hell subq but its fine IM and its definitely working so it isnt a shit peptide

@jimmyinkedup Yes at first glance this is the first thought which ran through my head, but I reconstituted with BAC Water same I used for my Hygetropin I know this can't be the case.

It's a shame when you have a ton of this gear expecting the results to be different.

@bigorse Yeah man I feel you on that one. Never gave though to using it IM, just thinking about giving it another go makes me feel like a masochist and prior to this experience I almost two units and shot them subQ, poor old belly never saw it coming.

Top Bottom