Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A+ experience from domestic supply

Fontbie

I decided to try domestic supply to see how good they were
It took 3 days for me to get my package so i jumped on my cycle right away. was expecting a two-week lag so it was a great surprise getting it in the mail so quickly.
I'm using their Trenbolone and testosterone and it feels fantastic so far. My lifts are all going up in the gym and I feel fantastic like a bull

It took 3 days for me to get my package so i jumped on my cycle right away. was expecting a two-week lag so it was a great surprise getting it in the mail so quickly.
I'm using their Trenbolone and testosterone and it feels fantastic so far. My lifts are all going up in the gym and I feel fantastic like a bull

Excellent brother! Thank you for sharing your experience! This is what we expect from the best of the best… Domestic supply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

domestic supply super quality A+++++++

Domestic-supply
Greg
amazing pharmacuetical grade gear always good

Top Bottom