Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with carpel tunnel?

shanderiberieo

[FONT=&quot]Just got diagnosed with severe Carpel Tunnel after getting an EMG Nerve test.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The results came back that there has already been loss of sensation and permanent nerve damage.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Both the nerve doctor who admin. the test and the hand surgeon recomend. immediate surgery on both hands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has anyone had this surgery ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is the recovery time until you can start training again ?[/FONT]

no i have not ever had that issue... im sure your doctor can answer any questions you have about the surgery and recovery...

I've been told I need the surgery in both hands as well, but I keep putting it off. Both of my parents had the surgery ages ago and I want to say it was a few weeks of recovery for normal use, but I think it's longer until you can train heavy.

Just got diagnosed with severe Carpel Tunnel after getting an EMG Nerve test.
The results came back that there has already been loss of sensation and permanent nerve damage.

Both the nerve doctor who admin. the test and the hand surgeon recomend. immediate surgery on both hands.
Has anyone had this surgery ?
What is the recovery time until you can start training again ?

Discuss this with the doc

surgery is a big deal bro. i would be getting more opinions

there is a HUGE difference between good and bad doctors. you would think every doctor who has a DR. in front of their name was good but they aren't unfortunately. it is no different then taking your car in to the mechanic.

Definitely a question for your doc or another medical opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom